Friday, December 31, 2010

Inspirational Friday - 2011 Calendars

It's new year's eve! And instead of going out fighting the ginormous countdown crowds, I decided to be a good girl (like always) and sit at home, updating my blog. Playing catch up more likely...

So, it's going to be 2011 very soon and I can't believe I don't have a calendar yet!! Here are a few interesting ones I found online. :)


Cute calendar! I love the horse :D


Clean and unique, would look pretty cool in a minimalistic office.


Although not a typical calendar, but this is pretty awesome! I would like to count how many different face I have throughout the year towards the end of it. :D


A set of fun and funky calendar!


Well I'll be damned, a calendar pillow! This would look pretty cool on the desk and would come in handy when you want to catch a quick nap. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment