Thursday, August 22, 2013

Freaky Food in China


I grew up understanding that Chinese people (particularly in China) will eat anything that has their backs facing the sky. I knew they have some pretty weird eating habits. So I took every chance I can get to take photos of weird food when I was in China. Most of these are street food!


Freshwater lobsters and mantis shrimp.


I think those are octopi on the left? Then eels, and eel/fish skin.


These are some sort of chrysalis? Silkworm chrysalis perhaps.


Scorpions on a stick!!!


Seahorse and... starfish on a stick?


Last but not least, snake wine!!

1 comments:

Dried Sea Cucumbers And Blue Amber said...

I am producer and exporter of dried sea cucumber from Spain and South America. In this moment I am exporting from Spain to Canada, Mexico, Japon, China Continental and Hong Kong. 100% Fishing wild waters (WILD) and with soft body and with soft texture. Very pleasant odor and free of salt or sand and without lime, do not have any rest inside, so it’s a totally ready to rehydrate and used. https://driedseacucumber.weebly.com

Post a Comment