Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Weekly Word Picks - Dreamy

The closer it gets to my US trip, the lesser I update this blog, lol. I'll try to remedy that, but keyword is try. I have an insane amount of things to do before the trip it is just ridiculous!! I am soooo tempted to bring stuff onto the plane to do! (at least, things that doesn't need the use of sharp objects) ;) Crafting on the plane, anyone?

Anyways, this week's word was chosen by Amanda from milkandhoneyhandbags, and it is...

DREAMY



For the complete Treasury, please follow this link : Dream a Little Dream

So what should next week's word be? Suggest by posting in the comments below!

This week's word was chosen by Amanda from milkandhoneyhandbags.

3 comments:

Vintage Precious said...

Just Beautiful! Love the word and your lovely picks. Thank you so much for including my dress here. May I suggest "whisper" for next week. :)

Amanda said...

yay! Thanks for picking my suggestion :D

Absolutely gorgeous collection! FP worthy for sure!

stephania d. said...

lovely theme and collection, I was happy to be included!
I could suggest "ocean" as I am constantly dreaming of it :)

Post a Comment