Monday, December 26, 2011

I Love Secret Santas!

Aside from being a team leader for Team Etsy Malaysia, another team that I am actively participating is my treasury team - Curation Nation. We had a Secret Santa event this year, and look what I got in the mail last week!

I was told that it was going to be late due to the international location, but the parcel arrived just on time, early even! Perhaps they are more efficient this year. :) Although it was not Christmas yet, but I have the compulsive mail-opening-on-arrival disorder, and opened it on the spot. Sorry secret santa!!

Do you know that it takes massive amount of patience just to take these photos before I open them? Yes, I'm that excited to find out what is it. One more layer of packaging underneath, and doesn't this look so cute? :) Finally, after snapping this photo I proceeded to rip it open.

And look what I got!

TEA!!! I GOT TEA!!!! Thank you soooo much to Darcy from Splurge for getting these for me! She was my lovely secret santa! I mentioned that I loooove tea and I also made a wishlist some time ago. So she got me these lovely and oh-so-fragrant tea from The Hedgerow, which also happens to be a teamie of Curation Nation.

I haven't tried the tea yet though, I'm still waiting for my tea infuser to arrive. I had been looking for one since last month. You know... the ball with a chain type? But I couldn't find any in local tea shops or supermarkets. So I decided to get one online instead since my loose tea leaf collection is growing. (I got some loose tea leaves from another friend a while ago too) For now, I'll just settle with sniffing while I wait. The smell of these tea leaves are soooo strong and enticing!

Thank you again Darcy so so so so much!! Love Curation Nation!!

1 comments:

splurge said...

Mmmm, I'mm sure that tea will be yummy! It was fun to be Santa, if only for a day. Thanks to Rachel and Happy Holidays Alex! Your Canadian teammie, Darcy

Post a Comment