Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Shinies For Your Ear

The long awaited post for earrings! Personally, although my ears are pierced, I don't wear earrings. I don't know, I guess I'm just not that girly yet, plus dangling earrings will get in the way of my headphones. Strangely enough, even though I don't wear anything in my piercings they never closed. Although I do poke through them eventually more so out of curiosity than making sure they don't close, ahaha.

But making these dangling earrings are just so much fun! You could read up on the concept and idea behind each design plus see more photos through the Etsy link :)

♦ All prices include shipment!
♦ Item will be shipped via registered air mail. ♦
♦ International shipment usually takes 10-14 days. ♦
♦ E-mail me at kyonpichi@gmail.com for orders! ♦

Title : Sparkling Blue
Status : Sold
Price : USD9.00

Title : Lure Of The Blue Bell
Status : Sold
Price : USD9.00

Title : Dreamberry Ice Cream
Status : Available
Price : USD9.00

During the weekend I also made a treasury on Etsy. I was lucky enough to grab hold of a slot! I had so much fun looking for these owl-themed items and making the list. Here is a quick tutorial on how to make a Treasury!

1 comments:

Akcs blogs said...

Nice video thanks for share this i really like to playing games thanks a lot
visit more http://cssmum.com/

Post a Comment