Sunday, April 11, 2010

Army Of Colors

My personal army of colors! I went to supply up in the weekend and to summarize in one line, I won't be going into the city in a long long time. *is also very broke* These are my current supply of 6mm glass pearls. I had SO MUCH FUN color coordinating them it was no joke. There's just some wonder when you see them arranged nicely like this instead of in a mixed up chaos. I have more colors for my 8mm pearls, but I just haven't got the chance to photograph them yet. Maybe next time!

Last week was pretty hectic, and I took some time to pack and mail the things that was sold during the sneak attack. Let's just say I was unprepared... very unprepared. But I managed to mail out the packages in the weekend so let's hope they will see my little handmade precious in their mailbox in 2 weeks time! :D

I didn't make a lot during the week, these are all I made but I had a lot of fun making the bracelets! (three column blog coming soon I promise) Also, due to recent raise in postage for domestic mail, the prices currently (for Malaysia only) does not include shipment until I find out how much it is. Which should be soon, I hope.

♦ All prices include shipment!
♦ Item will be shipped via registered air mail. ♦
♦ International shipment usually takes 10-14 days. ♦
♦ E-mail me at kyonpichi@gmail.com for orders! ♦

Title : Strawberry Fields Forever
Status : Available
Price : USD20.00

Title : Champagne Bubbles
Status : Available
Price : USD20.00

Title : Love For Lace
Status : Available
Price : USD12.00

Title : Colors Of The Sun (Citrine)
Status : Available
Price : USD18.00

Title : Be Still My Heart
Status : Available
Price : USD12.00

And that's it for our weekly jewelry listing update! Stay tune for more later this week, I'm going to try my best to make more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment