Sunday, April 18, 2010

Slowly It Grows

Whoo~ big update this time! :D I added a third column to the blog although it still needs some work arranging and sorting. But this will do for now!

To challenge myself, I had decided to create something new everyday. Maybe bracelets on TV nights while I'm watching my favourite shows, and simpler stuff like earrings, bookmarks and phone charms on my more busy, non-TV nights. Because the first step to creating a successful shop is to allow a large enough selection for the buyer. Although I won't be updating everyday, since I do have a full time job and when I get home the sky would already be dark, no sunlight for photos. :( So a weekly update it shall be~

Without further ado, here is this week's loot!


Title : Spring Bloom (available in gold, purple and pink)
Status : Available
Price : USD12.00

Title : Sunburst Citrine Earrings
Status : Available
Price : USD18.00

Title : Strawberry Gelato
Status : Available
Price : USD20.00

Title : Skye Bubbles
Status : Available
Price : USD20.00

Title : Solemn Garden
Status : Available
Price : USD20.00

Title : Olive Tree
Status : Available
Price : USD20.00

Title : Strawberry Shortcake
Status : Available
Price : USD20.00

I do realized a lot of my bracelets are food inspired. (especially with the Strawberry theme) I swear it wasn't intentional, I don't even like to eat strawberries in the first place! (except when dipped in chocolate fondue, mmm yumyum ♥ )

2 comments:

Angeline said...

The earrings are really pretty <3.

Anonymous said...

Howdy Alex!!

Beautiful blog you have ^-^

Your work is the sweetest thing! You have such an artistic heart! I'm glad I found someone like you to help me bring to life my characters ^-^

If the beautiful bookmark you made doesn't get sell I may take it from you next month ^- ^

All the best!!
Ed "Cyberurso"

Post a Comment