Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Month of May

May birth stone : Emerald

Gosh, 2011 is just flying by isn't it? It is already May and I'm less than two months to US! Eek!! Really need to buckle up and pick up that pen and paper soon to start drawing!

But before I start doing that, I shall see how I did in the month of April. These are the goals that I set out to achieve last month...

1. Get to 170 sales.
2. Get to 700 shop hearts.
3. Fill the shop to 180 items.

In which I achieve...

1. 163 sales. (sales really slowed down in the last half of April)
2. 634 hearts. (did not meet goal, but still not too bad)
3. 152 items. (Uhm...)

I guess I failed on all areas didn't I? XD;; I guess it can't be blamed since I really didn't do much for the whole month. BUT, I did get two custom orders for weddings, which is awesome. :) Aside from that I also got into Curation Nation, a treasury-making team on Etsy, which is awesome so far as I met a bunch of super friendly team mates! I also won one of their weekly challenges woohoo! And the indirect prize for that is a FP feature on Etsy, thanks to awesome teammies!! :D I wish I could spend more time with chats and discussions but life is just so taxing sometimes.

So for the month of May, I will take it easy, real easy!

1. 175 sales.
2. 720 shop hearts.
3. 160 items.

Not aiming too high, as I have a lot of other non-shop related projects that I really want to complete for my US trip. I won't forgive myself if I don't complete them!! Will post progress and reveal later in future postings. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment