Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday Tunes - Speak Softly Love


I realized I missed last week's Friday Tunes, my apologies. I guess I was too busy and I forgot. >.<;; But I have an awesome one to share this week and hopefully you will forgive me? :'D

I always had an affinity towards the mafia era, I don't know why I love it so much, perhaps it was the fedora hats and pinstripe suits. I love the Godfather movie, and I absolutely loooove the Godfather game! The atmosphere and the amazing soundtrack really sets the rugged romance mood. Too bad the sequels of both were kind of disappointing. :(

Today I am sharing The Godfather's main theme song - Speak Softly Love, sang by the godly Andy Williams. A lot of you are perhaps very familiar with the instrumental version, and no doubt had heard this before. But there is no harm in reminiscing the old times. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment