Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Weekly Word Picks - Pineapple

Wow, preparing for craft fairs really put a toll on my online activity. I went for a week without any blog updates! o_o Reports for the craft fair will come later, here is the word feature for this week. :) I asked one of my gamer nerd friend for a random word this week, and despite him getting super excited about Civilization V, he gave me one very non-nerdy, surprisingly ordinary word...

PINEAPPLE

I was quite happy and proud of myself to not make this a super bright and yellow collection :)




For the complete Treasury, please follow this link : Pineapple

So what should next week's word be? Suggest by posting in the comments below!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great choices! your blog is so cute. i suggest the next word be "Lamb".

Alex Kam said...

Although I did a week on 'sheep' already, but I guess I could try and do something different with 'lamb'. Thanks for the suggestion :D

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Lovely!!

Post a Comment