Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Weekly Word Picks - Pillow

Since no one suggested any word last week, I took the initiative and went to ask one of my friends to suggest a random word. She gave me quite a few strange words at first, like erroneous (this is the first time I heard this word) and spatula. (this can be interesting, if only Etsy had more than 10 pages of items to choose from) In the end, she managed to settle on a word with enough search results... and it is...

PILLOW



For the complete Treasury, please follow this link : Pillows

So what should next week's word be? Suggest by posting in the comments below!

4 comments:

Krishenkas Treasures said...

was so tempted to say erroneous!!!! let me see how about string, that should tie you up for awhile. Thanks so much really appreciate the feature every litle helps.

Alex Kam said...

Hello Krishenka, thanks for dropping by my blog. ^^

And you are too funny! String is good, I'm already looking forward to next week :D

strikk handknits said...

i'm originally from cape town and i miss the ocean terribly. so how about something ocean related?
thank you so much for this round-up. i'm really honoured and i love this idea.

Alex Kam said...

Hello strikk, thanks for dropping by :)

Perhaps just 'Ocean'? And see what happens? :D

Post a Comment