Friday, October 15, 2010

With A Little Help From My Friends

So to prepare for the holiday season, I looked at my shop and was thinking what else to do for it. I had boosted the earrings section considerably, so I will lay off from that for a while lol. I went back to my drawing board and reviewed my shop's direction once more. One of the objectives was so offer items in various colors and designs, giving people a large variety to choose from.

So I decided that I should go back to my original love = bookmarks, because the section is kind of lacking right now. And here they are :)

Title : Tawny Owl
Price : USD12.00

Title : White Snow
Price : USD12.00

Title : White Grapes
Price : USD12.00

Title : Red Grapes
Price : USD12.00

Decided to complete the grapes set, since I made the purple one a while ago. :) Personally I love the Red Grapes!

Title : Cold Hearted Mermaid
Price : USD12.00

Title : Fluttering Heart
Price : USD12.00

Title : Morning Glory Garden
Price : USD12.00

Woohoo, that's it! Maybe I'll do necklaces next since that section is lacking as well. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment