Saturday, October 30, 2010

November Rain


First of all, before I begin... Happy Halloween to those that celebrate it! :D I'm going to just sit and home and continue to work as it will be busy times ahead. November is just right around the corner, and to be honest, I am slightly anxious to see what's to come during this month. I sure hope I am well prepared, lol.

Here are the goals I set for October, let's see how I did. :)

1. Get to 75 sales.
2. Get to 400 shop hearts.
3. Fill the shop to 140 items.

In which I achieved...

1. 72 sales. (did not hit the mark, but it's still not too bad :D )
2. 306 hearts. (LOL, a bit hopeless here)
3. 157 items!! (overshot my expectations woohoo!)

I think I didn't do too bad. :) It's a productive month, and I'm liking the progress. So for next month, here are my goals.

1. Get to 95 sales. (watch me crash and burn lol)
2. Get to 400 shop hearts.
3. Fill the shop to 160 items.

I'm keeping #3 more reasonable, because I need to factor in the items sold as well. And I feel a bit ambitious with my sales target this month as I have a few great things planned. Which is...

SALE - Yes, from November 1st - November 30th, I will be running a store-wide 20% discount holiday sale!! (except for the destash section, I need to get back the amount I paid for, for that roll of sterling silver wire!)

GIVEAWAY - Something big is in the works for this month's giveaway. Everything is still in planning right now, so chances are it wouldn't start in the beginning of the month. But it will definitely happen sometime next month.

SHIPPING DEADLINE - To ensure that your gift arrive on time, I had set the shipping deadline for Skyejuice to November 30th. Shipping during the entire period of December had been known to be delayed for an unknown amount of time. Last year I bought something in the first week of December and it only arrived a month later. (good thing it wasn't a Christmas gift) So start shopping earlier!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment