- Wake up at 9.30 in the morning.
- Have one cup of caffeine per day.
- Start work in my room after breakfast.
- Eat at home. (mom's delicious cooking)
- Login to Tiny Tower at least thrice a day.
- Check Facebook religiously.
- Sleep at 2 in the morning.
I wish I could have more than one cup of caffeine per day, (be it tea or coffee) but unfortunately because of my GERD problems in the past, my doctor had adviced me to take less. That's why I consciously restrict myself everyday.
And yes, I am a late night sleeper! I try to sleep earlier everyday, but for some reason I always ended up sleeping around that time. Hmm...