- My craving for ice cold delicious cendol.
- The headaches I suffered from being exposed too long under the raging sun.
- The blue hat that I love that went missing.
- The weather in past chinese new years.
- That time I woke up from an afternoon nap from a nightmare that I was drowning in my own sweat.
Yep, I don't have a lot of fond memories of sweltering hot weathers hahaha. The last memory was rather... memorable, horrible too. Happened over 10 years ago and I still remember it well. Since then, I try not to nap in the middle of a humid afternoon.