Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Weekly Word Picks - Ethereal

My apologies for being a day late with this week's word picks, was rushing some bracelets for a custom order the past two days. But now that I'm done making, packing and had sent it on it's way, I can get back to the things that I was meaning to do but was put on hold, like blogging and listing lol!

This month is NaNoWriMo month, if you don't know what that is, it stands for National Novel Writing Month. So I asked one of my dearest and most talented friend who participates religiously every year for a suggestion. Watch out for Chelsea Harper, she's writing a kick ass novel and is probably going to get it published very soon. :) Aside from awesome writing, she is also an amazing illustrator. Knowing she had an extensive vocabulary, I was expecting her to give me an awesome word, and she did not disappoint. Her pick was...

ETHEREAL

Probably one of the picks that turned up the most amount of beautiful pictures ever, even though there weren't a huge amount of search results. :)



For the complete Treasury, please follow this link : Ethereal

So what should next week's word be? Suggest by posting in the comments below!

3 comments:

TutusChic! said...

Hi
I love the word "ethereal" but my tutu was not tags as such but it has been used in treasuries with that name more than once!
Ethereal is beautiful notion.
Many thanks
Sarah

Ah Yng said...

Love love love the ring. Oh so beautiful.

RawHemline said...

My Favourite word :)

Post a Comment