Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Nature Mandalas

You know what type of photography that I cannot do? Animal Photography. Although I did managed to capture a picture of a squirrel when I was in San Francisco, but that was pure luck and chance. I do not have the patience to wait for animals to appear to shoot their photograph. (or the luck)


So when I find a fantastic shop like Nature Mandalas, with tons of photographs of birds, (small animals like birds are especially difficult for me) woodland critters and stunning flora photography, I am completely floored. That is probably one of the main reasons why I chose to get their super cute calendar. And the calendar is indeed, super cute! The paper is a bit more flimsy than I had hoped, (I prefer slightly more heavy weight cardstock papers) but it is photographic paper after all, and the printing quality is still pretty fabulous.

One image montage is not enough to show how beautiful the shop is, so here is one more for your eye's enjoyment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment