Friday, November 26, 2010

Christmas Wishlist

Dear Santa, I've been a nice girl this year. :) So here is my wishlist for this Christmas!

Pushing Daisies DVD (both seasons preferred)
This is probably one of my favorite shows ever! I was sooooooo SAD when it got cut. :'( I've been meaning to get the DVDs for a while now but I couldn't find it anywhere in Malaysia! ;_;

Starcraft II - Wings of Liberty
Yes, I haven't played this game! It's such a blasphemy, but I don't have the extra cash to spare for it... ;_; I wouldn't mind borrowing someone else's account too if you're gracious enough to lend it to me?

My Chemical Romance - Danger Days, The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys
Still one of my favorite bands of all time, ever since Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge. They certainly changed a lot for this album, but the songs are still awesome!

Mwahaha! You're probably expecting this lmao. Any of the soaps or creme fraiche shown here are just so tempting! ;-; The shop is on vacation now, but she is running a special Savor Saver sale this Saturday beginning from 10am EST. *hinthint* She says there will be limited editions, old favorites and current stock. Just a tip, but I love anything that sounds delicious and has vanilla in it. Not too crazy about berries or sour stuff.

I always loved the Dragon's Milk perfume oil from BLAP, (not Snake Oil, I couldn't find a picture of Dragon's Milk) it's probably one of my favorite scents in the world! I was so sad when my imp bottle leaked the remainder of my oil all over my glasses container. :(

Some hot cocoa to soothe the soul would be wonderful right now. And did I mention before that I looooove hazelnut with chocolate? Well, I do!

Do you know that I have the emptiest walls ever in my room? I'm still looking for the perfect decoration for my wall, I dream to have a wall full of hoop art someday. :) And I totally looove ThreeRedApple's hoop art!

I had this headband in my favorites for the longest time. It's not high on my wanted list, but I would like to get it someday when I have money to spare ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment