Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Weekly Word Picks - Frog

One of my beloved coworker that I had worked with for over a year, and had been class mates back in college for 2 years, is leaving us this Friday in preparation for a surgery next week. I sincerely wish that her surgery will go smoothly and she recover soon. :D We're going to have a Japanese buffet dinner farewell for her on Thursday, can't wait!

So I took the chance and asked her for a random word today and she suggested...

FROG

Perhaps it was because we were talking about dissected frogs in biology classes back in high school during lunch... but anyways-!



For the complete Treasury, please follow this link : Frog

Not in the treasury but... I think this photo is pretty amazing :D


So what should next week's word be? Suggest by posting in the comments below!

1 comments:

Post a Comment