Thursday, March 8, 2012

The 30 Days of List - I am Inspired by...

1. The beauty of mother nature.
2. Friends.
3. Music.
4. Art.
5. Dreams.
6. Great books.
7. Colors in all shade and hues.
8. I believe that we could find inspiration from the smallest and most insignificant things.

Today's list! I like this color combination, reminds me of vintage hot dog stands somehow...

I was feeling unwell this morning so I got off work early to come home to rest. Miraculously, I felt better after taking medication and napping for 3 hours. I decided to take it easy for the night and just have fun with these posters. But alas, it was too good to be true. When I was almost finish with this poster, I fell sick again. Just took medication right before I type this post, and will be heading to sleep soon after.

Have a great day fellow readers, appreciate you reading this :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great series! I am really enjoying your graphic lists in my reader :)

Post a Comment