Saturday, March 3, 2012

The 30 Days of List - This Month's Goals

1. Get tickets for the Lady Gaga Born This Way tour in Bangkok, Thailand.
2. Finish all the things I have planned for Arts for Grabs.
3. Survive the day job!
4. Make enough from my Etsy shop to cover living expenses.
5. Finish at least one artwork or at least one sketch.
6. Launch StarJuice - The supplies shop.

Yey!! Hopefully I can get these done this month. Am not a huge fan of Lady Gaga, but I do respect her artistic individuality and think she has great showmanship. Plus she don't come to the Southeast Asian region a lot. Malaysia is not on her tour list, (don't think it will be, seeing how they banned Erykah Badu just last week for something stupid) and tickets for the Singapore show already sold out, Thailand is my last hope. T.T

And on an unrelated note, I sprained my foot pretty bad earlier today. I guess that is more time to work on orders or new items since I need to stay still more...

0 comments:

Post a Comment